My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

Scorpions are God's way of telling us "Fuck you! I can make whatever the fuck I want!"

krillin's unknown death krillin's unknown death

Could of been longer with more detail on the process of snu-snu, but great animation.

hinca responds:

mmmmm more detail on the snu-snu process huh. well, may be i can do something like that.

Game Grumps Animated - LYCANTHROPE!!! Game Grumps Animated - LYCANTHROPE!!!

I don't know what just happened, but it was amazing to watch.

superman vs android18 superman vs android18

Besides being debatable on whether Superman can defeat Dragonball Z characters or not, amazing animation, hilarious punchline and good use of sound effects. Good job :)

hinca responds:

thanks! i think this kind of themes are beter to take them with humor (sorry my eanglish)

Crazy Drunk Crazy Drunk

Not bad, animation and sound could do with some polishing, but it's a start.

mega2416 responds:

Thanks,i'm not much of a sound editor,or editor at all. But,i give it my all in animation!

Piccolo: Attorney at Law Piccolo: Attorney at Law

Aww! No Vegeta blasting Phoenix Wright? Damn! >.<

Out Of Context 1 Out Of Context 1

Ahhh, classic Zone right there :D

Pokemon Golder Pokemon Golder

If you don't do some training for Whitney's team, then you're gonna have a bad time!

mattyburrito responds:

She taught us all valuable life lessons in preparations :)

Smash Bros. Ok Smash Bros. Ok

Awww! But I wanted to see Villager murder Donkey Kong with his axe of doom D= Still, splendid animation and made me laugh ^^

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

Very inspirational message behind this, and this is coming from the guy who's got an iPod filled with anime music xD Overall, slick animation, nice voice acting and good funny moments :)

tylerghardin responds:

thank you very much my friend! I've got the super Mario 64 soundtrack so, I mean...