My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

Scorpions are God's way of telling us "Fuck you! I can make whatever the fuck I want!"

krillin's unknown death krillin's unknown death

Could of been longer with more detail on the process of snu-snu, but great animation.

hinca responds:

mmmmm more detail on the snu-snu process huh. well, may be i can do something like that.

Game Grumps Animated - LYCANTHROPE!!! Game Grumps Animated - LYCANTHROPE!!!

I don't know what just happened, but it was amazing to watch.

Dress up Nami - One piece Dress up Nami - One piece

Not the best Dress-Up game in the world, but you've grasped the concept fairly well (Better than me xD) Keep experimenting, add new clothes, bigger, better and sexier and this game will get better :)

Sakura dress-up game Sakura dress-up game

Cool

Sweet ^^ I dressed her up as sweet little Kairi ^^ Good job :D

Naruto Genin Battles Naruto Genin Battles

not my cup of tea

Sorry, dude, but there's no interaction in the game. The sprites are too small, and don't have any good fighting capabilites. The jutsu do nothing, except waste the points. The only thing that saved it was your ability to use sprites in games. My recommendations: brush up on your sprite extraction (ie make them bigger, and not have background pixels in them.) Make sure the players have a wide variety to choose from (like Naruto-Arena.) And keep practicing :D

Sadness and Sorrow (Naruto) Sadness and Sorrow (Naruto)

Very touching

A very good remix of the original song, if not better than the original. This song was sad before, but now it's tear jerking TT_TT Well done :D

charlieunicornrocks2 responds:

im glad ya like it :D thanks for the awesome review!

Misty Hentai Adventure 2! Misty Hentai Adventure 2!

Thanks :D Though, I wanted Ash to do her :(

Soupcat responds:

ash is a fegget

figet snarler figet snarler

Where do you begin in a thing like this? O.O

RootsenSneeky responds:

i began with a very simple composition in which i sperated everything in very rough areas like "Head" and "sausage" and from there i worked just from big to small.

Kitty From Hell Kitty From Hell